A smart alarm is an alarm that sets itself based on the shift you are working and the day of the week.
Here are some examples:
* Set an automatic alarm to wake up at 6AM, but only when you are working days.
* Set an alarm for 11AM on Mondays, but only if you are off.
* Or just set an alarm to remind you to take breaks at specific times when you are working.
To add a new Smart Alarm, long press on a day on the calendar that has a shift you want to connect a Smart Alarm to.
We selected day shift.
Then select the Smart Alarm icon.
The Smart Alarm window is displayed. Select the add new icon.
A new Smart Alarm is ready to be added. All you need to do is enter the required info, then select the green check to save.
1. Toggles alarm On/Off.
2. The schedule to attach this alarm to. You can attach a Smart Alarm to any schedule you have in your database. It does not need to be displayed for the alarms to work.
3. The shift to attach this alarm to. Touch to select from a list of shifts. This list is filtered to only show the shifts that the selected person has in their schedule.
4. Enables the alarm on scheduled holidays. Holidays that you are off.
5. The alarm time.
6. When the alarm time is within the selected shift's hours, you cannot change this setting. But when alarm time is outside of the selected shift's hours, you have to option of before or after shift.
For example: If you wanted an alarm for 11PM to wake you up for work, and your shift was 1AM-1PM, you would select the BEFORE SHIFT option.
7. This is the text that will be displayed in the alarm popup.
8. This setting determines what day you want the alarm to go off. For example: If you wanted an alarm for 11PM to wake you up for work, and your shift was 1AM-1PM, you would select the 1A-1P shift and the DAY BEFORE here. The available options are DAY BEFORE, SAME DAY or DAY AFTER.
9. The notifications you want to use.
10. The ringtone or notification sound you want to use.
11. Ignores the silent mode setting, and sounds alarm anyway.
12. The volume of the alarm.
13. If you set the audio option and ringtone, this option tells the alarm to be One Time or Cycled based on the values in the On and Off boxes.
14. This sets the duration of the audio's on time in seconds.
15. This sets the duration of the audio's off time in seconds.
16. Sets the length of time until the audio is auto silenced. Can be either minutes or seconds.